Med vores fleksible løsning kan du få undervisning når det passer dig! Undervisningen foregår privat hos dig, hos underviseren eller online.
Om Aleksandra R.
Aleksandra is a trained singer, singing teacher and choir conductor from the Academy of Music in Gdansk and Escola Superior de Música de Catalunya in Barcelona.
She took to the stage in her childhood and has been teaching music for the last 6 years.
For several years she was a chorister of the prestigious Polish National Youth Choir and leader of Vocal Quintet Solifonia. Currently, she is a choir conductor and the founder of CHOIR CLUB in Korskolen.
What can you expect from her teaching?
She believes that singing can be passion, a communication tool, a means of therapy and so much more: more than you can imagine!
In her classes, you will learn key vocal techniques as well as learning to understand your voice. You will discover the deeper meanings of the songs you sing as you seek to express them to the world.
As she is working towards becoming an Accredited Teacher of IVTOM (International Voice Teachers of Mix) she focuses on delivering teaching based on the Mix principles: by mixing the chest and head voice you receive the full benefits of “both voices”: the natural and powerful sound of the chest voice, and the beauty and range of the head voice. As a singer learns to sing using both of these resonances and trains the vocal folds to stay together, it is possible to vocalize smoothly and evenly from one register to the next. The relationship of the two elements working together will create an even, smooth vocalization and, as a result, eliminates the “breaks” in the voice.
She has a good knowledge of playing the piano, so you can sing along to her accompaniment or accompany yourself under her supervision.
What does the first lesson include?
You’ll talk about:
- your background and musical experience
- all the circumstances that can influence your sound production
- your needs, expectations and plans
You also find out:
- what your bad habits are
- how you can start your singing technique
- what kind of exercises will help you best achieve your singing goals
Is there anything you need to prepare?
Just bring your voice and your favourite songs. :)
Who is welcome?
- Children (8+), adolescents and adults
- Singers of all kinds of popular music
- Students who want to learn hearing / rhythm theory
- Beginners, intermediate and advanced
- Individuals, groups and families
- English, Spanish and Polish speakers (I hope to add Danish to that list in the future!)
What does she offer?
- On-line or in-person lessons
- One-off classes or regular classes (meeting once a week)
- 30 min for children and 45-60 min for other students
- Lessons in Copenhagen