Med vores fleksible løsning kan du få undervisning når det passer dig! Undervisningen foregår privat hos dig, hos underviseren eller online.
Om José F. D. S. V.
These prices are a special 50% discount (approximately) of the original prices, applied on all lessons lengths. The discounts will be maintained until the end of this year.
José Valente, a timelærer at The Royal Danish Academy of Music, is one of the most promising accordionists of his generation.
José has performed with a variety of different international orchestras, under the baton of several prestigious conductors. He has given concerts all over the world, having participated in many different international music festivals and performed at prestigious halls such as Casa da Música, Centro Cultural de Belém, Elbphilharmonie, Gulbenkian, Laeiszhalle, Merkin Hall, among others. He has also been invited as jury at the International Accordion Week Alcobaça (Portugal) and Premio Internazionale della Fisarmonica di Castelfidardo (Italy).
- 1st prize at Castelo Branco Accordion Competition – Folefest (Portugal, 2008, 2009 and 2012)
- 1st prize at 6th Caldas da Rainha Young Interpreters Competition (Portugal, 2009)
- 1st prize at Prémio Jovens Músicos Competition (Portugal, 2014). He also won the European Union of Music Competitions for Youth prize (EMCY) and one Gulbenkian Scholarship, becoming the first soloist accordionist to receive the EMCY prize
- 1st prize exaequo at 17th Estoril Interpretation Competition, for all instruments (Portugal, 2015)
- 1st prize at PIF 2016 - 41st Castelfidardo International Accordion Prize (Italy)
- 1st prize at the The Royal Danish Academy of Music's Scholarship Competition, for all instruments (2016)
- Golden medal at 1st Vienna International Music Competition (2019)
- Golden medal at 4th Manhattan International Music Competition (2019)
- Golden medal at 2nd Berliner International Music Competition (2019)
I teach children, young people, elderly people, beginners, advanced performers, basically anyone who has the passion for music and for the accordion. Everything will depend on the student's wishes and necessities. I will always be there to inspire, motivate, contribute and, above all, to help them develop as much as possible. For example, I can also help any student who wishes to further his/her studies at The Royal Danish Academy of Music (or any other Academy) by helping with the preparation for the accordion's entrance exam. Teaching includes, among other elements:
- artistic interpretation
- fingering technique
- bellow technique (bellowshake, turning and compression)
- rhythm exercises
- articulation exercises
- memorization exercises
I also give online lessons, more concretely, virtual lessons via social platforms. In this case, I kindly ask the student to send me a copy (PDF) of the score(s) at least two days before the first lesson.
For more information