Send besked med dine oplysninger.
Om Viktoria S.
Viktoria has a joint bachelor degree in music and classical singing from King’s College London University and Royal Academy of Music Conservatoire in London. She has also trained in Russian vocal repertoire at the St. Petersburg State Conservatoire in Russia. She is also a trained pianist and has over 11 years of teaching experience from beginner to intermediate levels and at all ages, in both vocal and piano studies. In addition to teaching, Viktoria has had a vast singing career as a soloist and as part of various choirs where she has performed in many of the most prestigious concert halls in London as well as film recordings and stage performances. With some of the choirs, she has also toured across some cities in Europe and North America.
Viktoria teaches solo singing from beginner to intermediate levels and to all ages. Please note that children must be at least 7 years old to start solo singing. It is important that the student is having fun during the lessons and feels encouraged to want to sing even after each lesson has finished.
The vocal education includes:
- Basic singing techniques in form of various vocal warm up exercises, for more advanced students the use of Nicola Voccai Vocal Method to strengthen the voice and breathing
- Body awareness through posture techniques and breathing exercises
- Note reading in form of sight singing
- Performance and musical expression through text and melody
- Various vocal techniques from musical theatre to classical singing
- General music understanding with basic music theory
Viktoria has taught students at beginner to intermediate levels from young children to adults in preparation for school concerts, ABRSM examinations or just personal enjoyment.
Viktoria teaches piano from beginner to intermediate levels and at all ages. Please note that children must be at least 7 years old to begin lessons. The most important thing for Viktoria is that the student is having fun with the music and being inspired to play and develop further.
The piano education includes:
- Technique in form of hand warm up exercises
- Scales and arpeggios as well as other technical exercises (also in preparation for exams specifically for
- Note reading in form of sight reading
- Piano technical exercises from works of Carl Czerny for beginners and advanced pianists
- Duet playing
- Musical expression and understanding
- Rhythm exercises
- Basic music theory understanding
Viktoria has taught students from beginner to intermediate levels from young children to adults in preparation for school concerts, ABRSM examinations, Scholarship applications or just personal enjoyment.
Viktoria, through various education and years of experience as a solo and group performer as well as instrument teacher, can teach various musical genres which includes contemporary, classical, baroque and romantic period in both voice and piano.
Teaching Music Theory
Viktoria teaches music theory from Grade 1 – 5 according to ABRSM examination syllabus. This also can help students to understand music theory for their music studies at school from lower secondary to upper secondary education in preparation for their exams.
Viktoria prefers to take the student’s own wishes and needs at all time. She encourages students to be as individual as possible and to feel comfortable during their one to one lessons. Viktoria tries to find out what individual students already know during their first lesson to see what is required to develop their progress further. She also asks her students to express their ideas of what they would like to achieve in their lessons on their given instrument in the future as well as finding out what genre of music they prefer to learn, although she encourages to try as many genres as possible.
Please consider purchasing specific music books for children and beginners.